When daring to do fake eyelashes, the pros and cons should considered thoughtfully. There is no need to listen to the advice of “experienced” and those who only know something about modern techniques of applying fake eyelashes, but never used them. Together with South London Escorts of https://charlotteaction.org/south-london-escorts we invite you to consider five common opinions about the dangers of the procedure, and to know the opinions of experts.
- Your real eyelashes will necessarily fall out. Girls from South London Escorts tell, that of course, they will fall out, even if you perform the build-up in the most fashionable licensed salon. Actually, eyelashes fall out by their nature. The life cycle of each lash is about 200 days. The speed, with which they grow and recover, depends on skin age and the presence of essential vitamins. Visually, the difference is very noticeable – when you remove fake eyelashes, it seems to you that your eyes are “bald”. The reason here lies in the fact that you have become accustomed to fake.
- Adhesives are very harmful. And it is partly true, say girls from South London Escorts. If you use the cheapest glue, bought in the supermarket, the consequences will be serious indeed. At best, a sticky membrane will be left on the eyelids, which will result in swelling and allergic reactions. If the procedure is carried in the cabin with a professional license, no adverse effects on skin and hair. But in this case, no one is guaranteed from the allergies.
- Your natural eyelashes will break. This fact applies to the most negative consequences of fake eyelashes. But there are nuances. The loss of natural cilia in most cases is an indication of lack of professionalism of the master – share their experience girls from South London Escorts. However, if the hairs selected were of a suitable structure, and their application was conducted according to the rules, a break is extremely unlikely.
- When you remove them, your eyelashes always suffer. This fact brings a lot of debate amongst girls from South London Escorts. But if we talk about the removal of fake eyelashes on their own, it is better to remove them together with a professional – then they will be fine. If you do it on your own, however, you are risking to remove your real eyelashes.
- The effect lasts for a long time. It depends on the skill of the master – tells the girl from South London Escorts. Incorrect application provides results for a week. An experienced professional will ensure that eyelashes will stay for at least 3 weeks. Ideally, correction is performed 1 time per month.